thumbprintpaints

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

 


Find the words

.thumbprintpoetry.

Precious few that can touch,

What I want and need.

Feel and breathe,

Follow these the restless thoughts.

Silent has seen its exit as of late

Mistake the noise for momentum.

Gaining the material but loosing the calm.

Balance held dear,

Too much. Holding tight

I am anxious to have dreams coming near.

Shadows of noises that soothe,

Silence of the deafening,

Seek out the words where I find meaning,

Control my issue

 Struggle with

 Thread bearing contention.

Trying to see all that is unseeable,

Trying to direct all that is undirectable,

 the silence

 has no agenda.

Know what is knowable,

Step each one as it comes available,

define the wanting,

Speak if it is useful,

To others in service

Continue the moving,

Passive the force as is

My way.

.kevin lloyd lakes 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home