thumbprintpaints

Friday, March 04, 2022

 


Unsubscribed

.thumbprintpoetry.

How do I care,

Why does it make me pause.

Sense of loss,

Scope of influence,

Less than expected,

No longer engaging.

All to self absorbed,

That is the point.

Working on me overarching,

Some not relevant not even entertaining.

Some gone a different direction.

Social is tough when rejection is possible.

How does this effect me.

Thinking about the struggle to find relevance,

Does it translate into others language,

Some I have lost,

Trouble is I care,

Why do I care,

What does it matter if

I don’t connect,

Or instruct,

If I care which it seems I do,

 my delusion of selfishness incomplete,

It appears that the truth is not all about the healing of me

but in the promoting of me.

My ego is what is smarting.

loss of audience.

strange how this affecting,

thanks for the lesson. 

.kevin lloyd lakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home