thumbprintpaints

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

 


Did you know

.thumbprintpoetry.

there are new feelings around each experience.

I ask my self if I know,

Would you know what you are

looking for if it knocked.

open to the experience of living.

prejudging the outcomes.

To allow for the unknown.

to accept the mysteries of the universe.

People come into a life as if planned,

Guarded

against the tide.

question each new option,

surprised by the events unfolding,

That which I have been seeking.

ask the many questions,

To the outcomes will be,

A sluggish participant all along the way,

Helpful others to meet,

Diligence as well may be found

Allow for trust to be built.

Life is not close to fair,

Welcome to the challenge,

I wish you well.

 .kevin lloyd lakes 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home