thumbprintpaints

Friday, February 11, 2022

 


My opinion is

.thumbprintpoetry.

causing judgments.

I ask politely

what you think.

guarded statements

only part of the truth.

but what then

 do I really want to know,

maybe only the good I am wanting,

the part to hold me up.

Thick skin I will be needing

not the least or the most

 reputation worried,

feelings of the rejection.

I am practiced,

 been crushed there before,

soon to pass away.

fear still has its grips,

the wheels of progress

don’t always proceed.

My solemn will,

to market leading,

to serve up one more time,

the outcome is clouded as always,

feelings in the hopeful,

that this effort fills a need.

 Something like hunger

And the nourishment.

but then what and when

vanished any special meaning

when reduced to mere merchandise.

.kevin lloyd lakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home