thumbprintpaints

Tuesday, February 01, 2022

keep on lingering

 


 keep on lingering

.thumbprintpoetry.

returning over and over

to say this time,

will be The time,

the message to help me get beyond.

To glimpse another perception,

deluded for me to think,

coming back to see,

what I already know,

what the effects will mean,

searching for what

I already have.

Forget the memory

a tool to deceive,

causes me to chase my tail.

The message is clear,

the path that is set out before.

faith as I have before.

take hold of the next rung.

pull as the training has shown how,

all experiences are of help to,

remember where I have come from,

let go of now,

This is the time to

decide the important,

and the time will march

onward until

I will be welcomed back.

 .kevin lloyd lakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home